The 14th Eurobuild CEE Tennis Tournament
Date: 28th June 2019
Venue: the Warszawianka Tennis Club, ul. Merliniego 9, Warsaw
Organiser: Eurocee Sp. z o.o., Al. Jerozolimskie 53, Warsaw
- The umpire and the Organiser shall decide on all matters concerning the course of the Tournament.
- The Tournament is to be conducted in accordance with the current regulations of the Polish Tennis Association [PZT].
- The Tournament is mainly addressed to representatives of the commercial property market and all other people who are interested in competing and who fulfil all the criteria stipulated in the regulations.
- Anyone of a full legal age, regardless of their gender or level of advancement, can compete in the Tournament.
- Only amateurs, i.e. people who are not professionally connected with tennis, are allowed to compete in the Tournament.
- Competitors cannot have held a professional tennis licence in the last 10 years.
- The Tournament will be divided into singles and doubles competitions.
- The singles competition will be divided into both the women’s and men’s tournaments. The doubles competition will not be divided by gender – men’s, women’s and mixed pairs are all allowed to enter the doubles tournament.
- Decisions concerning the eligibility of each competitor will be made by the Organiser of the Tournament.
- Entry submissions can be submitted no later than on June 26th 2019 inclusive.
- Entry submissions can be received by email or through online registration on the tennis.eurobuildconferences.com/en website.
- Competitors can enter a maximum of two categories (singles and/or doubles).
- Each competitor is required to bring their own tennis racket and two pairs of shoes for two different surfaces: deco-turf and clay.
- The draw will take place on June 27th 2019, after which the entrance process will be closed.
- The singles tournament schedule will be published on the tennis.eurobuildconferences.com website and sent to the tournament players via email. Each contestant is obliged to check the times of their designated matches.
- Competitors will be seeded based on the results of previous tournaments.
- Registration for the doubles tournament will be open until 12:00 on the day of the tournament (June 28th, 2019).
- Up to 16 pairs can enter the doubles tournament.
- Participation in the competition will not be possible if the competitor is not present 15 minutes before the match.
- Matches in the singles tournament will be played according to the knock-out format. In group games the matches are played using the round robin format.
- Matches in the doubles tournament will be played according to the single-elimination system.
- Unless the Organiser decides otherwise, one set matches are to be played apart from in the semi-finals and finals, when the matches will be decided by the first to win two full sets.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the system and method of conducting the Tournament in the eventuality of there being a larger or smaller number of competitors than expected and subject to the weather conditions.
- The scoreboard will be constantly updated and will be available for viewing at the Organiser’s stand and at the umpire’s stand.
- The winners will be announced after the Tournament has finished.
- The prizes for the winners will be presenting during the evening ceremony that follows the Tournament.
- An entry free of EUR 86 is required for participation in the Tournament.
- The revenue from the fees is to go towards the costs of the Tournament, such as for reserving the tennis courts, the tennis balls, the water, lunch, etc.
- The acceptance of these regulations is required for participation in the Tournament.